HEALING ALWAYS HAPPENS IN CONNECTION
The Healing Connection is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization which offers hope and treatment to adolescents and adults seeking recovery from an eating disorder. Located in Rochester, NY, village of Fairport, The Healing Connection is home to a comprehensive, evidence-based partial hospitalization outpatient day program for females and males. Our program promotes stable, lasting recovery by providing daily structured support (7 hours daily, Monday – Friday). Our multidisciplinary team works with patients to develop a variety of skills and connections to foster continued recovery.
Learn more about our state-licensed day program services , view a sample treatment schedule or contact our intake coordinator for a free phone screening to learn if The Healing Connection is the right fit for you or your loved one.
Is The Healing Connection the Right Fit for You?
- Growth-through-connection – The Healing Connection philosophy
- Specialized, multidisciplinary treatment professionals – Meet our team
- Treatment for male and female adults and adolescents - Who we treat
- Individualized, comprehensive treatment approach - Eating disorder treatment program
- Structured daily support with integrated programs for family and support networks – Benefits of day program
- Comprehensive, coordinated, continuous care - Meet our network of providers
- Empowering patients to sustain lasting recovery – Testimonials
Watch a Brief Video On Our Location & Facility (Duration 3 min. 34 sec.)